in Australian Visa Q&A, Partner Visas by


can you get a visa because child is an australian citizen?




In this week’s episode of our Weekly Q&A one participant asked Can the parent of an Australian Citizen get a partner visa to accompany the child to Australia?

The exact question was:

I have an Australian Citizen child, born in Australia to me and my former partner, an Australian man. The relationship has ended, and we are back in Philippines. Can I get a partner visa so I can accompany my child to Australia?

Got a Question About Australian Visas?

Down Under Visa - Visa Q & A is a Q&A page where you can ask questions about visas from Philippines to Australia





Jeff is a registered migration agent who has been helping couples with visas to Australia ... Jeff is the owner / operator of Down Under Visa

0 thoughts on “Can you get a visa because child is an Australian citizen

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *