Main Philippines Office
Not near our office? Please read HERE
Do we need to come into the office to start a visa application?
In the old paperwork-and-letters days, yes. But we’re a bit more modern and efficient than that. No going back and forth to our office a dozen times. Please read this: https://www.downundervisa.com.au/2016/04/migration-agents-not/
Like to schedule a client interview with Jeff Harvie RMA in our Manila office?
Done your online assessment, like what you see but would like an initial discussion before starting? Again, no problems.
Please note that it is NOT a necessary part of the process to start with an interview in our office. We’re more high-tech than that, and have a personal Client Portal where we manage the visa application preparation process 24/7 in comfort and convenience. But an initial meeting is not a problem, and may help clear a few points.
Like to schedule a teleconference with Jeff Harvie RMA?
Like what you see, but would appreciate a brief discussion? We need you to do an online assessment first, but after that sure, no problems.
Please understand the need to keep facts in writing for your protection and for ours. No one can manage a visa application (which is based on factual and accurate information and a great deal of documentation) via the telephone, but an initial discussion is not a problem.
Search Our Site
Subscribe to our BLOG
- Australian Visas from Philippines and problems at the NSO20/04/2018
- Australian visas from Philippines. Hard work? Yes, always!17/04/2018
- Your Filipina Lady Arriving in Australia Part Three – Family and Children12/04/2018
- Ariel and Colin – Down Under Visa Clients with Partner Visa09/04/2018
- Your Filipina lady arriving in Australia Part Two – Friends05/04/2018