Do I have to pay a bond?

You are here:

Not for a tourist stream tourist visa, no.

Can she stay in Australia for one year so we become de factos?
I can get a travel agent in Angeles City to do an application at 1/3 the price you charge.

Questions: Please search our BLOG menu or Visa Knowledge Base

Submit a Comment

NOTE: Please restrict your comments to what's written on this page.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Questions about visa types we don’t handle, or about countries we don’t apply for visas from, will not be answered, Philippines to Australia visas for couples and families only.

Do you have suggestions for topics you would like to read an article about? Click HERE and we will see what we can do!