What if I leave Australia on a Bridging Visa A by mistake? How do I get back?

You are here:

You will need to try to get back with a tourist visa, but there are no guarantees you will get one.

What if I stay overseas longer than the specified travel period permitted on the Bridging Visa B?
I’m on a BVC and need to travel. Can I apply for a BVB?

Questions: Please search our BLOG menu or Visa Knowledge Base

Submit a Comment

NOTE: Please restrict your comments to what's written on this page.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Questions about visa types we don’t handle, or about countries we don’t apply for visas from, will not be answered, Philippines to Australia visas for couples and families only.

Do you have suggestions for topics you would like to read an article about? Click HERE and we will see what we can do!