Office Appointment Questions
Like to schedule an office appointment with Jeff Harvie RMA?
Like what you see, but would appreciate a brief discussion? Sure, no problems. Please note that it is NOT a necessary part of the process to start with an interview in our office. We’re more high-tech than that, and have a personal Client Portal where we manage the visa application preparation process 24/7 in comfort and convenience.
However if you feel you could benefit from meeting up, especially to get things started, yes we can do that. And this starts with scheduling an office appointment.
NB. We need to earn a living, so the following will end in a very short discussion:
- Requests for lists of “requirements” from those who are not yet signed-up clients
- Trying to find out how to submit your own application (and yes, we know when you’re doing that)
- And wanting to argue with me when I said we can’t help
Search Our Site
Subscribe to our BLOG
- Philippines to Australia – Australian Visas and Travel Bans20/03/2020
- Tourist Visa Application from Philippines to Australia – Should you get help?18/03/2020
- New arrivals in Australia – Self-Isolation to prevent Coronavirus spread16/03/2020
- Coronavirus Update in Philippines 13 March 2020 – Travel and Visas13/03/2020
- Coronavirus and Australian Visas – March 2020 Visa News06/03/2020