Like to schedule a teleconference with Jeff Harvie RMA?
Like what you see, but would appreciate a brief discussion? Sure, no problems. Please understand the need to keep facts in writing for your protection and for ours. No one can manage a visa application (which is based on factual and accurate information and a great deal of documentation) via the telephone, but an initial discussion is not a problem.
NB. We need to earn a living, so the following will end in a very short discussion:
- Requests for lists of “requirements” from those who are not yet signed-up clients
- Trying to find out how to submit your own application (and yes, we know when you’re doing that)
- And wanting to argue with me when I said we can’t help
Search Our Site
Subscribe to our BLOG
- Do I need to adopt the Filipino child?20/03/2019
- Registered Migration Agents (RMA’s) and the Do It Yourself Visa13/03/2019
- Australian Visa Processing Time – and the Big Dusty Pile06/03/2019
- Onshore Partner Visa from Philippines to Australia – What can go wrong?27/02/2019
- February Mini-Philippines-To-Australia Topics20/02/2019