I’m on a BVC but I need to work. What can I do?

You are here:

If you have a need for an income and can prove this, we may apply for a work rights to be added.

I’m on a BVC and need to travel. Can I apply for a BVB?
Is a Bridging Visa B free?

Questions: Please search our BLOG menu or Visa Knowledge Base

Submit a Comment

NOTE: Please restrict your comments to what's written on this page.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Questions about visa types we don’t handle, or about countries we don’t apply for visas from, will not be answered, Philippines to Australia visas for couples and families only.

Do you have suggestions for topics you would like to read an article about? Click HERE and we will see what we can do!